Conference Tweet Wall
The City of Graz
Graz has been a university town since 1585. Currently there are four universities settled in Graz with a total of more than 50.000 students. During the last decades, Graz became the main scientific center for South-East-Europe. Every year approximately 40.000 people participate in more than 100 international conferences and enjoy the beautiful Old Town, the attractive cultural range, the quality and diversity of the restaurants as well as the excellent infrastructure of the conference venues.
The organisation is done by University of Graz (http://www.uni-graz.at) and Graz University of Technology (http://www.tugraz.at). This means that we use the power, knowledge, and knowhow of two old-established, traditional universities to arrange a great forthcoming conference. As a common project these two universities established the first Austrian MOOC-platform iMooX (http://www.imoox.at).
The conference will include three tracks: Institutional & Corporate, Experience, Research and a Pre-Conference MOOC.
- Research ChairMarco Kalz(Open University Netherlands)
- Experience ChairAnja Lorenz(University of Applied Sciences Lübeck)
- Institutional & Corporate ChairCarlos Delgado Kloos(Universidad Carlos III de Madrid)
- Flipped Mode MOOC ChairMohammad Khalil(Graz University of Technology)
- Conference ChairsMichael Kopp (University of Graz)Martin Ebner (Graz University of Technology)
- June 30, 2015Call for Papers
- October 09, 2015Submission Deadline
- November 09, 2015Notification for Acceptance
- January 18, 2016Pre-Conference MOOC
- February 22-24, 2016Conference Date